Participium and companies have received the financial support from several private investors. Most of which want to remain discrete, yet some have explicitly agreed to be visible to the larger public.
- Patrick Bergmans (former CEO of Barco Graphics, held several positions at Xerox Research and Technology, including Director of Xerox Research Center Europe, Corporate VP Strategy Planning & Innovation, and VP & GM iXerox)
- Herman Demarbaix (former network manager at Q8, former CEO of Calpam)
- Bart De Smet (manager of the year 2017, CEO at Ageas)
- Paul Indekeu (CEO, former COO of Compex, former CEO of Softcell)
- Jan Lagast (president of Participium, Forte, FunkyTime, IDlegcy)
- Filip Van Pottelbergh (ex FujiFilm, ex Brady, board member at Lead-In)